Take aim and shoot for faster Internet speeds. The TP-Link Archer C9 router uses 802.11ac wireless technology and dual-band antennas to deliver incredibly fast data transfer--2.4GHz and 5GHz bands work simultaneously to provide the lighting-quick wireless speeds you need for seamless HD online streaming, gaming, and more. A 1GHz dual-core processor only makes data transfer smoother and faster.
This router also features a built-in print server to support wireless printing with your compatible printer. It's also equipped with a USB 3.0 port for sharing documents and files at even faster speeds. Plus, you can use the downloadable Tether app to remotely manage your network. From TP-Link.
Wireless capability may require a network connection, accessories, and/or a service fee.
- Includes AC 1900 Archer C9 wireless router with three detachable antennas, power supply unit, ethernet cable, resource CD, and quick-installation guide
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless frequencies; up to combined 1.9Gbps speeds
- Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac wireless technology for maximum omnidirectional coverage
- Simultaneous dual-band
- Beamforming technology
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- Guest network access
- Built-in print server supports wireless printing in conjunction with USB printers
- Built-in media server
- TP-Link Tether network management app
- Fast encryption
- VPN support
- Parental controls
- USB 3.0 port
- USB 2.0 port
- Four gigabit ethernet ports
- Gigabit WAN port
- Measures approximately 8-3/4"W x 3-3/8"D x 6-5/8"H
- 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty