Beauty begins in the shower, and you can elevate your experience with the T3 Source handheld showerhead. The filtration system is a mineral mixture combining calcium sulfide, zinc, and copper to reduce free chlorine from your shower water. The process, known as redox, also helps to remove rotten egg smell, iron oxide (rust water), dirt, sediment, and odors from your water for a better and cleaner shower experience.
How do I use it: Replace filter every three to four months, 3,000 gallons, or when the color indicator turns black.
- Includes handheld showerhead, filter, matching shower arm bracket, and 59" to 79" extendable hose
- Eight spray settings
- Rated service flow: maximum 2.0 gallons per minute
- Filter life: three to four months or 3,000 gallons for optimal results
- Maximum working pressure: 80 lbs per square inch
- 120F maximum operating temperature
- Not evaluated for chlorine reduction performance in presence of chloramines
- Measures approximately 14-1/4" x 8-7/16" x 3-1/4"