Sweet Chocolate Banana Raspberry Sandwich
- 8 slices cinnamon raisin bread
- 1/2 cup chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam
- 2 bananas, sliced 1/4'' thick
- Spread about 2 Tbsp of chocolate hazelnut spread on 4 of the bread slices. Spread about 2 Tbsp of raspberry jam on the other 4 slices of the bread. Layer the banana slices on the chocolate and then top with the jammed bread slices.
- Melt the butter in a square skillet and fry the sandwiches on both sides. Alternately, butter the outside of the bread slices and fry. Enjoy with a tall glass of milk!