- 1 (3-oz) box lime Jell-O
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8-oz) container whipped topping
- 1 cup pecans, toasted
- 1 cup coconut, toasted
- 2 (11-oz) cans mandarin oranges, drained and patted dry
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 2 cups pineapple, diced
- 2 Granny Smith apples, diced
- Place the Jell-O and 1/2 cup boiling water in a medium-size bowl. Stir until the Jell-O is dissolved, and then chill until it's thickened, but not completely set; set aside.
- Whip the cream cheese in the bowl of an electric mixer with the whip attachment until fluffy. Add the Jell-O and continue whipping until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Add the pecans, 1/2 cup coconut, oranges, marshmallows, cherries, kiwi, grapes, pineapple, and apple. Fold all the ingredients together and place the salad in a serving dish. Top with the remaining coconut
This recipe is prepared using the KitchenAid 300-Watt 10-Speed Tilt-Head Stand Mixer (K37868).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.