Traveling light. This anorak jacket by Susan Graver looks great, and its lightweight, water-resistant material will help keep you dry and comfortable when you're out braving the elements. This smart style even folds into its own pocket, creating a wristlet, and making it easy to keep a jacket handy for those just-in-case moments. From Susan Graver.
- Hardware: zip-front closure, toggles, and endcaps
- Black and Cherry Red: goldtone hardware
- Navy Dot, Wheat Floral, and Periwinkle Blue: silvertone hardware
- Features: anorak style, water-resistant, deep front pockets, roll-up long sleeves with tabs, attached hood with drawstrings, drawstring cord at waist, back shirttail hem, jacket folds into its own pocket to create a wristlet (instructions provided)
- Fit: semi-fitted; follows the lines of the body with added wearing ease
- Length: missy length 30-5/8" to 31-15/16"; plus length 33" to 34-1/4"
- Content: 100% polyester
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,
Tune in to QVC for Susan Graver Style
Friday, July 20, 2018 from Midnight – 1 a.m., 3 – 4 a.m., 9 a.m. – Noon, 5 – 6 p.m., 10 p.m. – Midnight ET
and Thursday, July 26, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m., 1 – 3 p.m. ET
and Saturday, July 28, 2018 from 5 – 6 a.m. ET
and Sunday, July 29, 2018 from 6 – 8 a.m. ET