Comfy, chic, and easy to wear, Susan Graver's stretch woven shirt is an effortless way to create a well-put-together look. Not just your basic button-down top, it's been updated with feminine flair--the chic hi-low hem that ties in the front elevates this staple to modern must-have.
Other fashionable features include a pointed collar, a back yoke with an inverted pleat, buttoned cuffs on the long sleeves, plus just the right amount of stretch for a flattering fit. Choose either a print or a solid to suit your style and let it take you from season to season when worn alone or layered with a classic cardigan. And you can button it up for a professional look without dashing off to the dry cleaners; this soft shirt is machine washable for your carefree convenience. From Susan Graver.
- Fabrication: woven stretch polyester blend
- Features: pointed collar, button-front closure, long sleeves with buttoned cuffs, tie-front detail at hi-low hem, back yoke with inverted pleat
- Fit: relaxed fit; generously cut with maximum wearing ease and roomier in circumference
- Chest: double front chest measurement for circumference; missy 8 21.5" x 2 = 43"; plus 20 27" x 2 = 54"
- Length: missy length 24-1/8" to 25-3/8"; plus length 27" to 29"
- Content: 97% polyester/3% spandex
- Care: machine wash, tumble dry
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,