Six months out of the year, some garments get sent to closet Siberia. But this open, 3/4-sleeve cardigan and embellished tank are absolutely not among them. No matter what the season or reason, this beautifully versatile twinset is ready, willing, and able to take on the day in fine fashion.
Done in Susan's beloved Liquid Knit fabrication, these pieces possess a delightful hand feel and fluid drape that gracefully skims the body for a flattering fit. A waistline seam enhances the cardigan's updated silhouette, while the tank is quite simply a work of art. Tasteful, color-coordinated beadwork at the notched scoop neckline supplies all the jewelry you need, making it marvelous for busy mornings when every moment counts.
This sublime set is destined to become a go-to for work, meeting up with friends, and even just running around town--but it's so much greater than the sum of its parts. Both pieces lend themselves to layering with the items you already own so you can create an endless number of exciting new combinations. And for evening, the tank is brilliant as a sophisticated stand-alone. Want even more options? Take home two colors and swap out the tops for a chic color-blocked look.
From Susan Graver.
- Includes cardigan and tank
- Fabrication: Liquid Knit®: soft, flattering knit with a smooth feel and fluid drape
- Cardigan: open front, waistline seam, 3/4-length sleeves
- Tank: embellished scoop neckline with V-shaped notch
- XXS(00-0), XS(2-4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
- Cardigan: semi-fitted; length measurements XXS 29-1/2", XS 29-3/4", S 30", M 30-3/8", L 30-7/8", XL 31-5/8", 1X 31", 2X 31-7/8", 3X 32-3/4"
- Tank: semi-fitted; length measurements XXS 25-1/2", XS 25-3/4", S 26", M 26-3/8", L 26-7/8", XL 27-5/8", 1X 28", 2X 28-7/8", 3X 29-3/4"
- 95% polyester/5% spandex, exclusive of decoration on tank
- Cardigan: machine wash, tumble dry
- Tank: hand wash, dry flat
To see the specific garment measurements for this item,
Tune in to QVC for Susan Graver Style
Sunday, August 26, 2018 from 4 – 6 a.m. ET