Summer Fruit Jam
Makes 3 Cups
- Pick your favorite summer berries & use them in this lip-smacking jam.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 4 cups mixed berries (blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, etc.)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Pinch of salt
- 4 Tbsp pectin
- 5–6 sprigs fresh lemon thyme
- Mason jars
- Rinse the berries thoroughly and drain in a colander.
- In a medium sauce pot, combine the washed berries, sugar, lemon, salt, pectin, and thyme. Cook over medium heat and stir occasionally until the mixture begins to boil, then cook for 6–8 minutes. Turn the heat down if necessary, making sure the mixture is still simmering.
- After the jam has finished cooking, pour it into mason jars, tighten the lids, and refrigerate.