Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs by hand in a large bowl until combined.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed.
- Place heaping spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, then remove from the oven. Allow the cookies to rest on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then remove them to a wire rack for cooling. Eat and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Quacker Factory.