St. Paddy's Day Milk Shake
- Nothing says St. Patrick's Day quite like a lucky green mint milk shake...celebrate the Irish in you with this rich and creamy treat.
This recipe is prepared with the Vitamix Creations GC 48-oz 13-in-1 Variable Speed Blender (K41984).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp mint extract
- 1/2 tsp green food coloring
- Whipped topping (optional garnish)
- Chocolate syrup (optional garnish)
- Green sprinkles or sugar (optional garnish)
- Place the milk, ice cream, sugar, mint extract, and food coloring in a blender. Place the lid onto the blender and mix on high until smooth. Pour into glasses, top with optional garnishes. Serve immediately.