Southern-Style Rib Sandwich
- This is what I like to call dinner in a hurry. I keep Corky's BBQ Ribs stocked in my freezer and can make these sandwiches in less than 30 minutes.
This recipe is prepared with the Corky's BBQ 4-lb or 8-lb BBQ Baby Back Rib Racks (M47197).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 3 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 4 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- 7 sprigs scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 rack Corky's BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- 4–5 hoagie rolls
- Combine the mustard, vinegar, honey, pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add both cabbages, carrots, and the scallions and toss until completely coated. Place the slaw into an airtight container and refrigerate until needed.
- Cook the ribs according to the package instructions. When the ribs are cool enough to handle, cut each rib individually and pull out the bone. Be sure to save any extra sauce.
- Cut the rolls nearly in half. Divide the rib meat between the hoagies and pour any extra sauce on top of the rib meat. Place about 3/4 cup of the slaw on top of each hoagie and serve.