Score a big win in your battle against Mother Nature this winter! It's time to put away the shovel and get yourself a Snow Joe(R) electric snow thrower.
Save time and your aching back. Clearing your home's driveway and walkways shouldn't be a day-long, back-breaking chore. The updated Snow Joe Ultra 621 boasts a powerful 13.5 amp motor capable of removing up to 650 pounds of snow per minute--and throwing it up to 20'. Cut an 18"W swath through snow up to 10" deep in a single pass. For deeper snow, you can easily remove it in layers.
Heavy-duty--but not heavy. At just under 34 pounds, this lightweight workhorse is easy to move around your property. You can use it on decks or pavers where you wouldn't dare take a heavier machine. And the rubber-tipped blades help keep those surfaces safe.
Work when you're ready. With a 20-watt halogen lamp on front, the Snow Joe Ultra 621 lets you clear the snow anytime, day or night, to suit your schedule. No need to wait until morning--get rid of that mess while it's fresh!
Easy assembly, easier maintenance. The Snow Joe's ready when you are, just plug it in and go. Even assembly is a cinch; you'll have your new unit up and running in mere minutes--no tools required. And unlike gas-powered snow throwers, you don't need to deal with smoke or fumes, re-fueling, unpredictable starters, and costly off-season tune-ups.
Remember when a snow day was fun? Get back the time you need to enjoy the winter wonderland with your family. Pick up a Snow Joe today, and let it pick up your snow for years to come. From Snow Joe.
Requires UL-listed extension cord, not included.
- Ultra SJ621
- 13.5 amp motor
- Front 20W halogen lamp
- Moves up to 650 lbs of snow per minute
- Throws snow up to 20'
- Cuts a swath 18"W x 10"D
- 180-degree adjustable chute
- Corded electric design for easy starting and maintenance
- Push-button starter
- Safety On/Off switch
- Durable plastic housing; four blades, heavy-grade steel rotor
- Minimal assembly; no tools required
- Amount of snow removed depends on condition and weight of snow
- Compact wheels for easy maneuverability
- Power cord not included
- Thrower measures approximately 50-1/2"L x 18"W x 24"H; Handle 36-3/4"H; weighs 33.5 lbs
- ETL listed; 2-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty