- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (5-oz) cook & serve chocolate pudding (not instant!)
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into tablespoon sized pats
- 6 whole graham crackers, broken in half
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 40 large marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Combine the milk and pudding mix in a large bowl and then pour it into the baking dish. Place the graham crackers on top of the pudding mixture with space in-between each one and then add the mini chocolate chips. Dump the cake mix into a separate bowl to break up any clumps. Then, spread it over the chocolate chips. Drop the pats of butter on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Mix slightly so there aren't large areas of dry ingredients. Then, add marshmallows and bake for another 8–10 minutes. If you want to "toast" the marshmallows a bit more, place the dish under the broiler for about a minute. Keep your eye on it, though, because it can burn quickly!
This recipe is prepared with the Temp-tations® Vintage Grace 9" x 13" Baker with Wire Rack (K37922).