Slow-Roasted Pork Shoulder
Makes: 12 servings
Portion Size: 5 ounces
Prep Time: 5 minutes, plus refrigerating
Cook Time: 2 hours
- Use the pan drippings as a base for a delicious sauce or gravy.
- 4 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 2 Tbsp caraway seeds
- 1 Tbsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Season the meat on all sides with caraway, salt, paprika, and garlic. Tie with butcher's twine to create a uniform shape. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Preheat a KitchenAid countertop oven to 325°F and place the oven rack in position F. Coat the broiler pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the meat, fat-side up, onto the broiler pan. Bake 2 hours or until the internal temperature registers 155°F in the center. Let stand 10 minutes before removing twine and slicing.
Recipe provided by KitchenAid.