NEST Fragrances worked extensively to create an innovative eau de parfum collection of unique fragrances to enrich your life and environment with the essence of luxury, sophistication, and beauty through fragrance.
The NEST Fragrance Collection was inspired by the artworks of 18th-century British artist Mrs. Delany. In collaboration with acclaimed master perfumers, Laura Slatkin translated these works of art into luxurious fragrances meticulously formulated to capture the essence of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging.
How do I use it: Spray eau de parfum onto your pulse points, specifically the inner wrists, the base of the throat, and behind the earlobes.
Tips on how to get the most from your fragrance: Applying cream to your body is an excellent preparation for applying fragrance. Make sure the cream is unscented or the same scent as your fragrance.
Avoid rubbing your wrists together. Simply apply the fragrance directly onto your pulse points.
From NEST Fragrances.
- Includes 1.7-fl oz EDP
- Midnight Fleur: exotic woods, patchouli, and black amber with night-blooming jasmine and vanilla orchid
- Passiflora: passion flower, water hyacinth, and lily of the valley with lush green notes
- Amazon Lily: Amazon lilies with lime, tangerine, driftwood, and musk
- Dahlia & Vines: daffodils, peony, and rose with the essence of garden vines
- Paradise: Mediterranean blood orange with white ginger, cedarwood, and watery nuances
- Indigo: Moroccan tea with Kashmir wood, cardamom, and wild fig
- White Sandalwood: white Indian sandalwood with creamy almond and white musk
- Citrine: lotus flower, freesia, citrus notes, and hints of wood
- Black Tulip: black amber plum, patchouli, pink pepper, and Japanese violet
- Verde: wild fern, cedar, verbena leaves, and vetiver
- Cocoa Woods: bittersweet cocoa, sequoia wood, white sandalwood, and hints of tiare blossom and ginger
- Wisteria Blue: wisteria with essence of rose, imperial jasmine, and fresh water nuances
- Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam