Salted Caramel Apple Martini
- Cheers to sweet & salty! Sip on this delicious drink & enjoy a taste of the season.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 4 Tbsp caramel sauce
- 2 Tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 6 oz apple cider
- 4 oz RumChata
- 4 oz salted caramel vodka
- Pour the caramel sauce on a small, flat plate.
- Mix the graham crackers and salt together and place the mixture on another small, flat plate.
- Carefully dip the rim of the martini glasses into the caramel, then into the graham crackers and salt mixture. Set aside.
- Fill a large cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in the apple cider, RumChata, and salted caramel vodka. Shake vigorously, then strain into the prepared martini glasses. Serve and enjoy.