- 2 (6-oz) salmon filets
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp butter, divided
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, halved
- 6 thin slices lemon
- 2 sprigs fresh herbs (tarragon, thyme, etc.)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Fold 2 (15") square sheets of parchment paper in half. Starting at the fold, draw half of a large heart shape with a pencil. Trim paper along the lines.
Open the piece of parchment paper and place 1 salmon fillet near the crease.
- Drizzle the fish with 1 Tbsp of olive oil. Top with 1/2 of the grape tomatoes, 1/2 of the artichoke hearts, 3 slices of lemon, fresh herbs, 1 Tbsp butter, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Starting at the top of each parchment half-heart, make small, tight, overlapping folds along the outside edge to seal the packet. Twist the ends tightly to seal completely. Repeat the process with the remaining salmon filet.
- Place both packets on a large baking sheet, and brush each with the remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil. Bake the packets in the oven for 10 minutes.
Transfer to a serving plate and slit paper with a knife to open.
This recipe is prepared with the Temp-tations® Old World Set of 2 9" X 13" Cookie Sheets (K37847).