- Serve tossed with pasta, as a condiment for roasted meats, or as a spread on crusty bread.
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 cup sage leaves, packed (about 2 bunches)
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, packed (about 1/2 bunch)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves, packed (about 1/4 bunch)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp thyme leaves (about 1/2 bunch)
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add the walnuts and garlic to a KitchenAid food chopper work bowl. Set to chop and pulse 8 to 10 times until coarsely chopped. Add the remaining ingredients, except the olive oil, and pulse 8 to 10 times until combined. Add the olive oil through the drizzle basin while processing for 1 minute or until oil is incorporated. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl and process 20 seconds.
Recipe provided by KitchenAid.