- Made with rosé, this sangria recipe is a little lighter than a traditional red-wine version—especially welcome as the weather warms up.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles rosé wine
- 1/2 cup blackberry brandy
- 2 large peaches, diced
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- In a large container or pitcher, combine the rosé, brandy, peaches, strawberries, and blueberries. Let chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Before serving, add the sparkling wine. Garnish with the fresh mint and serve chilled.