Roasted Vegetables with Balsamic Glaze
- Chef's Tip: Look for balsamic vinegar glaze in the vinegar aisle of your grocery store. You can also make this at home by combining 2 cups of balsamic vinegar with 1/2 cup of light brown sugar. Heat to a simmer and cook 20 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is reduced by half.
- 1 large portabella mushroom, sliced .5" thick
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced .5" thick
- 1 small zucchini, sliced .5" thick
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces
- 1 small red onion, sliced .5" thick
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar glaze
- Preheat a KitchenAid countertop oven to 425°F and place the oven rack in position E. Toss all ingredients, except the balsamic glaze, in a large bowl until well coated. Transfer to the broiler pan. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drizzle with balsamic glaze before serving.
Recipe provided by KitchenAid.