Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
- 3/4 cup soft tofu
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsp Romano cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 2 Tbsp butter, ready at room temperature
- 2 large roasted red peppers
- Place all ingredients into the container in the order listed and secure the lid. Select variable speed 1, turn machine on, increase speed to Variable 10, and then High. Blend for 4.5 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from vented lid.
- Recipe provided by Vitamix.