- I'm a sucker for a sky-high Reuben on rye. But a sandwich that messy is quite a commitment. Not any more, thanks to a flour wrap. Bring on the white shirt!
This recipe is prepared with the Anchor Hocking 3-Piece No-Slip Mix/Serve Glass Bowl Set with True Seal Lid (K40038).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp dill pickle relish
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp minced onion
- 1 hard boiled egg, minced
- 1 Tbsp capers, chopped
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 24 slices Swiss cheese, about 3/4 lb
- 48 slices corned beef brisket, about 1-1/4 lbs
- 1 (14.4-oz) can sauerkraut, drained and squeezed
- 6 (10") flour tortillas
- To make the spread, combine all of the spread ingredients in a small bowl. Refrigerate until you assemble the wraps.
- To prepare the wraps, preheat the oven to 350°F. Lay out the flour tortillas on a clean, flat surface. Lay 4 slices of Swiss cheese, 8 slices of corned beef, about 1/4 cup of spread, and 1/4 cup of sauerkraut on the surface of each tortilla, leaving about a 1/2" border.
- Fold in both sides of the tortilla, and while holding the sides, begin to roll up from the bottom, tucking the sides in as you roll. Place the rolled tortilla, seam side down, on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let the wraps cool for 5–10 minutes. Slice in half widthwise and serve.