Red Carpet Champagne Cocktail
- Sip on a superstar drink as you toast the glitz & glamour of awards season!
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 12 oz Pama pomegranate liquor
- 6 oz St. Germain elderflower liquor
- 3 oz triple sec
- 6 raspberries
- 1 bottle sparkling wine or champagne, chilled
- In each champagne flute, add 2 oz Pama, 1 oz St. Germain, .5 oz. triple sec, and 1 raspberry. Stir gently with a swizzle stick. Pour in the sparkling wine or champagne and fill to the top of the champagne flute.