- I make nachos a lot because they're super easy and everyone loves them. These are my staple toppings, but feel free to add sour cream, guacamole, beans, and/or fresh pico de gallo—whatever you have on hand.
This recipe is prepared with the Farberware Soft Touch Bakeware 10" x 15" Cookie Pan (K132623).
- 1 (16-oz) bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups of Jill's Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
- 1 cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- 3 jalapeño peppers, sliced
- 3/4 cup sliced green onions
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Alternate the tortilla chips and 1-1/2 cups of the cheese on a baking sheet. Top with the pulled chicken, roasted red peppers, jalapeño peppers, and the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Top with the sliced green onions just before serving.