Pull-Apart Western Omelet Sliders
- Pull-apart sliders made with eggs, ham, and cheddar cheese turn a simple, satisfying breakfast into a fun-to-eat treat!
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 (12-ct) package sweet dinner rolls, left connected
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted & divided as noted below
- 1-1/2 cups pre-diced, frozen peppers and onions, thawed and drained of excess moisture
- 6–8 oz ham, cut into small dice (or pre-diced)
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/2 tsp pepper, plus extra for sprinkling
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Cut the dinner rolls in half lengthwise, leaving them all connected, so you have a sheet of tops and a sheet of bottoms. Place the roll bottoms in a large baking dish or on a cookie sheet and brush with 1-1/2 Tbsp of the melted butter. Bake for 3–5 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Preheat a large sauté pan, adding 1 Tbsp of the melted butter to coat. Once the butter begins to sizzle, add the peppers and onions and the ham. Cook for about 2–3 minutes, then add the beaten eggs, salt, and pepper. Continue cooking until the eggs are just set and no longer runny.
- Layer the cooked eggs over the roll bottoms, then top the eggs with the cheddar cheese.
- Place the roll tops over the cheddar cheese and brush with 1-1/2 Tbsp of the melted butter. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over the rolls and bake for 10–12 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and the cheddar cheese has melted.