Prosciutto & Honey Ricotta Bruschetta
- Serve your guests an easy-to-make, yet impressive appetizer for the holidays or any day!
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 lb fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 12 slices French baguette, cut into 1/2" thick slices and grilled or toasted in the oven
- 12 pear slices
- 12 prosciutto slices, sliced thin
- Balsamic glaze, to drizzle
- To prepare the whipped ricotta, combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and whip 1–2 minutes, or until light and fluffy.
- To serve the entire dish, lay out slices of warm bread on a serving platter. Top each slice with the remaining ingredients in this order:
1 Tbsp whipped ricotta, 1 pear slice, 1 prosciutto slice, a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Serve.