- 1/2 stick butter
- 40 mini marshmallows
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 cups popped popcorn (and/or cereal)
- 1 cup of your favorite nuts (optional)
- 1 Tbsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir in the marshmallows and vanilla and continue to stir until melted.
- In a large bowl place popcorn, cereal, or a combination of both. Add the marshmallow mixture, nuts, and spice, if using. Mix to coat.
- Spray a large ice cream scoop with cooking spray. Then, put on disposable gloves and spray the palm of each hand with cooking spray. Scoop balls of coated popcorn, shape into balls with your hands, and place them on waxed paper to stand until firm.
This recipe is prepared using the Zeroll Original Set of 2 Ice Cream Scoops (K30344).