Pimento Cheese Dip
- Appetizers are a must when it comes to entertaining! Whip up this easy recipe for a party or family get-together.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3.5 oz jarred hot peppadews, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Crackers, pita chips, or veggies, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the flat beater attachment, combine all of the ingredients in the bowl except for the panko breadcrumbs. Start mixing on low speed, then increase to medium speed until everything is fully combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a 1-qt baking dish and top with the panko breadcrumbs. Bake 10–15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, pita chips, or veggies.