Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs
- Adding nontraditional ingredients to deviled eggs makes a popular appetizer more versatile than ever! Pimento cheese spread really kicks up the flavor in this tasty version.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 12 eggs
- 5 oz pimento cheese spread
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp diced pimentos (or pimientos, as they're also known), plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Chives, for garnish
- Place the eggs in a stockpot, fill with enough water to cover the eggs, and bring the water to a full boil. Once the water is boiling, continue cooking for 9–10 minutes. Remove the eggs and place them in a bowl of cold water to prevent overcooking.
- Peel the eggs, split them in half lengthwise, and remove the yolks.
- Combine the egg yolks, pimento cheese spread, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Dijon mustard, diced pimentos, paprika, salt, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is fairly smooth. Small pieces of the pimentos will still be visible. This is your filling.
- Spoon the filling into a piping bag or resealable plastic bag and pipe it into the cavity of the egg whites using a 1/2" tip (if you're using a resealable bag, you can snip the edge for a 1/2" opening). Top each filled egg half with a piece of pimento, the chives, and a sprinkle of paprika.