- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 lbs cheesesteak meat, frozen and cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened and cut into 2" pieces
- 1 (15-oz) jar Cheez Whiz dip
- 1 lb Velveeta, cut into 1" pieces
- 3 baguettes, sliced into 1/4" pieces
- Pour the oil into the Ninja 4-in-1 Multi-Cooker insert and preheat for 6 minutes on the stovetop high setting. Add the onions and peppers and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Add the frozen meat, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce and cook, covered, stirring a couple of times, for 8–10 minutes, or until the meat is cooked through.
- Add the cream cheese, Cheez Whiz, and Velveeta. Cook, stirring constantly, until thoroughly melted, combined, and warm. Place the knob on the warm setting and enjoy with the sliced baguette.
This recipe is prepared with the Ninja 4-in-1 6-Quart Multi-Cooker with Recipe Book & Travel Bag (K41333).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.