The pull of the past meets modern aesthetics in this Peter Thomas Roth necklace. Inspired by ancient Roman architecture, the sterling silver pendant features a ribbon-and-reed motif with a double prong-set, faceted, round gemstone sitting at the center. A polished bead slides to adjust the cable link chain. From Peter Thomas Roth.
- From the Ribbon and Reed Fantasies Collection
- Sterling silver
- Total gemstone weights are approximate: Citrine 3.55 carats; Blue topaz 4.90 carats; Rose de France 3.55 carats
- Round ribbon-and-reed design pendant; double prong-set, faceted, round gemstone; lightly oxidized finish; polished bead slides to adjust cable link chain
- Lobster clasp with PTR signature logo charm
- Approximate measurements: Pendant 5/8"L x 5/8"W; Chain 20"L x 1-1/16"W
- Box, pouch, romance card