Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag chocolate drops
- Granulated sugar (in a bowl for coating)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Beat the milk and peanut butter until smooth. Add the pancake mix and vanilla and mix well.
- Shape the batter into 1-inch small balls and roll them in the granulated sugar. Place the dough balls 2'' apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 6–8 minutes, or until the tops are a very light golden brown. (Check the bottom of the cookies often to prevent burning.)
- Immediately push an unwrapped chocolate drop in the center of each cookie. Allow to cool thoroughly before storing in a tight container.