Peanut Butter Frozen Yogurt
- Store-bought frozen yogurts are often loaded with sugar and preservatives. Make a better frozen treat—overnight!
This recipe is prepared with the Vitamix 64-oz Professional Series 13-in-1 Variable Speed Blender (K41953).
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- Peanut Butter:
- 1-1/2 cups honey-roasted peanuts
- 1-1/2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- Frozen Yogurt:
- 1/3 cup yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups 2% milk, frozen in ice cube trays overnight
- To prepare the peanut butter, place all the peanuts into the Vitamix. Begin at a slow speed and slowly increase the speed to high. Using the tamper, push the nuts into the blades and run for a minute, or until you have smooth peanut butter. Refrigerate overnight.
- To prepare the frozen yogurt, place the yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, peanut butter, and frozen milk cubes into the blender as listed. Begin at slow speed and gradually increase the speed to high, using the tamper to push the ingredients into the blades at the same time. Blend for 30–40 seconds. Serve immediately.