- Fruits, veggies, herbs & other fresh ingredients
put a summery spin on traditional salsa.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 2 cups fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp jalapeño, minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, rough chopped
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Tortilla chips, optional, for serving
- Chicken or fish, optional, for serving
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients, except the optional serving suggestions. Let the flavors marinate for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with tortilla chips or alongside grilled chicken or fish.