- How peachy! This sweet summer treat is bursting with fresh fruit flavor.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 3 lbs (about 8–9) fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
Topping & For Serving:
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6 oz butter, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, for serving
- To prepare the topping, start by preheating the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8" x 8" baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Cut in the butter with a pastry blender or fork until the mixture resembles small crumbs. Add the pecans and graham crackers, then mix together until combined. Set aside.
- To prepare the filling, put all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl and lightly toss together. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Evenly sprinkle the topping over the filling.
- Bake uncovered for 30–45 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.