PB&J Burger Sliders
- Inspired by Brick House Grill in Huntington, IN, these burgers are a flavorful take on a classic sandwich.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup chili sauce (spiced ketchup)
- 1/4 cup grape jelly
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 16 slices thinly sliced bread, 1/4" cut off of each side
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Divide the ground beef into 8 equal portions. Form the portions into slider patties (about 3" across), then season them with salt and pepper.
- Mix the chili sauce and grape jelly together.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties to the skillet and cook about 3 minutes on each side. Once both sides are seared, spoon some of the jelly glaze onto the patties, and finish cooking in the oven to your desired doneness (about 8–10 minutes for medium).
- While the patties are in the oven, heat the peanut butter in the microwave for 20–30 seconds.
- Toast the bread.
- When the patties are ready, place each on a slice of bread, top with any remaining jelly glaze, a spoonful of the peanut butter, and the other slice of bread on top.