Overnight Cookies and Cream Delight
- This cold layered dessert just keeps getting better the lower you go! Make this the night before a big party and sleep in the next morning.
This recipe is prepared with the Temp-tations® 13" x 9" Embossed Floral Lace Baker (K42067).
- 1 box brownie mix (or make your favorite recipe from scratch)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (4.2-oz) box cookies and cream instant pudding mix
- 30 double-stuffed sandwich cookies (like Oreos), crushed and divided
- 1 (8-oz) container whipped topping, thawed and at room temperature
- 1 (12-oz) container whipped topping, chilled
- 1 jar hot fudge ice cream topping (for garnish)
- To prepare the brownies, follow the instructions on the box (or your recipe) and bake in a 13" x 9" pan. Let the brownies cool completely and then cut them into 1" squares.
- To make the pudding mixture, whisk the water, sweetened condensed milk, and pudding mix together for 2 minutes in a large bowl. Fold in the smaller (8-oz) container of whipped topping until fully incorporated. Stir in 5 crushed cookies. Refrigerate if not assembling the dessert immediately.
- To assemble, place half of the brownie squares in a large bowl. Spread half of the pudding mixture over the brownies and then sprinkle half of the crushed sandwich cookies over the pudding mix. Smooth half of the larger container of whipped topping over the cookie pieces. For the next layer, add the remaining brownies, the remaining pudding, the remaining whipped topping, and the remaining cookie crumbs in that order. Refrigerate for 6 hours, or overnight. Spoon into bowls and garnish with hot fudge if desired.