- 1 bone-in half chicken (approximately 1-1/2 lbs)
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 10-oz jar orange marmalade
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- Zest of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Heat covered Rangemate unit in microwave for 5 minutes on full power. Place in seasoned chicken with skin-side down. Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove unit and carefully turn chicken over. Put on cover and cook for an additional 8 minutes. Carefully remove chicken to platter to rest. Discard juice from unit. Rinse and dry.
- Add marmalade, pepper, orange zest, juice, and pepper flakes to unit and stir to combine. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, then remove and stir to incorporate. Serve over chicken.
Recipe provided by Rangemate.