H209745

Northern Nights 400TC 100% Cotton Queen Down Sheet Set

Previously recorded videos may contain expired pricing, exclusivity claims, or promotional offers.
product thumbnail
$164.00

Comparable Retail Value: $263.00

or 5 Easy Pays of $25.20

+ S&H and tax

Option:  
Description
Down for the night! Cuddle up in complete comfort in this Northern Nights solid sheet set. The 100% cotton, 400-thread count fabric features a dobby woven damask stripe design, with a flat sheet filled with 500 fill power duck down for an extra bit of warmth. From Northern Nights(R) Bedding.

  • Includes one flat sheet, one fitted sheet, and two pillowcases
  • Dobby woven damask stripe
  • Queen sized: Flat 96" x 105"; Fitted 80" x 15-1/2"; Pillowcases 21" x 31"
  • Face 100% cotton, 400 thread count; Flat sheet fill 500 fill power white duck down
  • Machine wash, tumble dry
  • Imported

Tune in to QVC for Northern Nights(R) - Linens

Friday, October 5, 2018 from Midnight – 1 a.m., 4 – 5 p.m., 7 – 8 p.m. ET

Delivery Date Estimate

Reviews & Community QA

Northern Nights 400TC 100% Cotton Queen Down Sheet Set is rated 2.6 out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from What Northern Nights sheets DON’T DO 6th set of NN sheets 2 of them (flannel made in Portugal) - sick of the high end Dept store sheets that don’t fit- have purchased 6 NN down blankets over the years and 2 coverlet sets -Bought down sheets as a Lunch Time special to use this winter- Ok these sheets are 400 thread count I totally get that - I washed and dryed only 2 feathers in lint screen - no dark feathers all white - we’ve been running AC due to heat and humidity- I put my normal 800 to 1000 thread count NN sheets on the bed - decided to put this top sheet over My NN top sheet - with a colored cotton blanket on over that - no weight and perfect sleeping - love NN - just buy any set - your lint screen DOES NOT fill with lint and don’t rip and tear at the corners -fitted sheets fit over the major adjustable “Tpedic” mattress with a 3” gel cover AND feather bed - many other majorno brands TEAR ON THE CORNERS - I use NN down blankets w coverlet in winter for no weight and comfortable sleeping - Go for it - Just wish they were USA made - please keep making coordinating shams -extra pillow cases and Euro shams tooo -also NN please make 100% coordinating colored blankets- love the mono chromatic look ;-)
Date published: 2018-08-23
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Feather bits everywhere!!! We were gifted these sheets and as much as we want to love them, they shed feathers like crazy. Tiny, hard to catch in the broom feathers. I’m so frustrated. I washed them hoping it would help, it hasn’t. I don’t know what to do. I’m embarrassed to tell our gifted that they didn’t work out. Ughhh. I would not purchase these sheets. Not unless you loooove to sweep, twice a day.
Date published: 2018-06-15
Rated 1 out of 5 by from wrinkles not worth price. this set came packed so tight was a mass of wrinkles. so washed in cold water , placed, in dryer removed immediately, still wrinkles,, will try washing again next week, if still a wrinkle mess, will return as an bad item for the price $149.00
Date published: 2016-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love love love these sheets I just love the sheets...they are not too hot...yet they are warm and so comfortable. What a great idea. I am going to order more for Christmas presents.
Date published: 2016-10-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Black Feathers And A Terrible Smell. The product description states this uses "white down" but there is so much black down in the sheet set I received it looks like there are dirt stains. The tag on the sheet says "Filling: Duck Doen (minimum 75%)" so what is the other 25%? Stinky black feather...STINKS LIKE OLD RIVER WATER. What a disappointment... I was so looking forward to this lightweight down sheet set. Super poor quality control. If I could give it a ZERO I would....
Date published: 2016-10-24
  • y_2018, m_9, d_20, h_13
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_, sid_H209745, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_qvc