New England Lobster Ravioli Bake
- What a catch! Seafood takes center stage in this creamy ravioli bake.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 3 (9-oz) pkgs lobster ravioli or about 30 average-size lobster ravioli
- 2 Tbsp butter, plus 2 Tbsp, melted
- 1 cup shallots, tiny dice
- 1 cup celery, tiny dice
- 1 cup red pepper, tiny dice
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 (10.5-oz) cans lobster bisque
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup butter crackers, crushed
- 2 Tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 cup lobster meat, cooked and diced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook the ravioli according to their package directions.
- In a medium saucepan, melt 2 Tbsp butter over medium-high heat. Add the shallots, celery, and red pepper, then sauté until soft. Stir in the heavy cream, lobster bisque, and lemon zest. Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the 2 Tbsp melted butter and the lemon juice. Add the butter crackers and chives, stirring until the crackers are coated with the butter and lemon. Set aside.
- Pour 1/4 of the sauce into a 2-qt baking dish. Place a layer of ravioli over the sauce. Top with another 1/4 of the sauce and a layer of ravioli. Sprinkle half the lobster meat over the ravioli, followed by another 1/4 of the sauce and the remaining lobster meat. Place in the last ravioli layer and cover with all the leftover sauce. Sprinkle on the cracker topping.
- Cover the baking dish and bake 30 minutes. Remove the cover and bake 1 additional hour.