What does a piece of human hair or a cell look like at up to 400X magnification? With Nancy B's Microscope & Activity Journal from Educational Insights, your budding scientist can explore these and other questions up close. It takes learning to a new level and just might unlock a love of science that could last a lifetime. From Educational Insights.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Includes microscope and 22-page activity journal
- Dual light and dissecting microscope with two LEDs
- Magnification from 30X to 400X
- More than 40 pieces
- Ages 8 and up
- Requires 3 AAA batteries, not included
- Measures approximately 4-1/4" x 8-3/4" x 9-1/4"