NEST Fragrances worked extensively to create an innovative eau de parfum collection of unique fragrances to enrich your life and environment with the essence of luxury, sophistication, and beauty through fragrance.
The NEST Fragrance Collection was inspired by the artworks of 18th-century British artist Mrs. Delany. In collaboration with acclaimed master perfumers, Laura Slatkin translated these works of art into luxurious fragrances meticulously formulated to capture the essence of the botanicals that adorn the products' striking packaging.
How do I use it: Spray eau de parfum onto your pulse points, specifically the inner wrists, the base of the throat, and behind the earlobes.
Tips on how to get the most from your fragrance: Applying cream to your body is an excellent preparation for applying fragrance. Make sure the cream is unscented or the same scent as your fragrance.
Avoid rubbing your wrists together. Simply apply the fragrance directly onto your pulse points.
From NEST Fragrances.
- Includes 1.7-fl oz EDP
- Midnight Fleur: exotic woods, patchouli, black amber, night-blooming jasmine and vanilla orchid
- Passiflora: passion flower, water hyacinth, lily of the valley with lush green notes
- Amazon Lily: Amazon lilies, lime, tangerine, driftwood, and musk
- Dahlia & Vines: daffodils, peony, rose with the essence of garden vines
- Paradise: Mediterranean blood orange, white ginger, cedarwood, and watery nuances
- Indigo: Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, cardamom, and fig
- White Sandalwood: white Indian sandalwood, almond, and white musk
- Citrine: lotus flower, freesia with citrus notes and hints of woods
- Black Tulip: black amber plum, patchouli, pink pepper, and Japanese violet
- Cocoa Woods: cocoa, sequoia wood, white sandalwood, and hints of tiare blossom and Thai ginger
- Wisteria Blue: French wisteria, Bulgarian rose, imperial jasmine, and fresh water nuances
- Wild Poppy: pear, raspberry, and apricot infused with hints of Himalayan jasmine and rose de grasse.
- Cannot ship to AK, HI, PR, VI, Guam