- For extra zip, you can add lemon or orange zest to the cream cheese. You could also try a dash of almond extract, mini chocolate chips, raisins, nuts, or cranberries!
My Friends Ray & Tina's Breakfast Potato Bake
- 1 bag shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 of medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 1/2 or 1 stick of butter, melted
- Mix the potatoes, sour cream, cheddar cheese, soup, and onion and place in pan. Sprinkle crushed corn flakes and drizzle melted butter on top. Bake at 375°F for about 45 minutes or until bubbly.