Mini Black Forest Trifles
- Serve these at your next dinner party or family get-together. They're the perfect individual portion & will make everyone feel extra special.
Go to David's Recipe Item Page for the full list of items that David has used in his recipes.
- 1 pkg instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pkg brownie mix
- 2 oz cherry brandy
- 1 container whipped cream topping
- 1 jar dark cherries
- 1 (8 oz) dark chocolate bar
- 4 Amaretto cookies
- 8 small straight-sided glasses
- Prepare the pudding & brownies according to the directions on the package. Let brownies cool.
- Drain the cherries, reserving the liquid and 8 cherries for garnishing. Rough chop the remaining cherries. Crumble about half of the brownies into a bowl, sprinkle on the cherry brandy, and mix gently.
- With a knife, shave the chocolate bar into thin shavings. Set aside.
- Lightly crumble the Amaretto cookies. Set aside.
- With all of the ingredients organized, begin layering them in the glasses. Start with the brownie mixture, followed by the whipped topping and chopped cherries. Drizzle on some cherry syrup. Repeat the same 4 layers again. Finish with chocolate pudding on top. Garnish with crumbled cookies, chocolate shavings, and a cherry.