Spice things up with this Mexican fire opal ring. An oval gemstone is placed at the center, flanked on either side by a trillion-cut. Round white diamonds gleam from their white rhodium-plated bead-style settings on the sides of the shank.
For more details on this ring's fit, please refer to the Ring Size Guide above.
- 14K yellow gold
- Total gemstone weight is approximately 2.00 carats
- Diamonds are used as accents only
- Oval Mexican fire opal is double prong-set at the center, a trillion-cut Mexican fire opal is prong-set on each side; bead-set round white diamonds in white rhodium-plated settings accent both sides of the shank; openwork gallery; polished finish
- Sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Measures approximately 3/8"L x 3/4"W