Leave it to Mally to put a fun new spin on the classics, and just in time for the holidays! Featuring a selection of Mally's most tried products--including the iconic Effortlessly Airbrushed Highlighter--this nine-piece assortment is the best of Mally Beauty in one incredible collection.
How do I use it: To prep skin for makeup that lasts all day, smooth Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer all over the face and down the neck.
Gently pat a small amount of Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener underneath eyes, in the inner and outer corners of eyes, and directly under eyebrows.
Apply Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra all over lid from lash line to crease. Blend. Apply along the lower lashes to open up the eyes.
Trace Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner along upper lash line. Blend gently for a softer, smoky look.
Beginning at the base of the lashes, apply More is More Mascara and gently wiggle the brush while extending to the lash tips to create instant volume. Next, turn the brush vertically to use the ingenious little bristles at the tip to lift, lengthen, and separate lashes.
Using the larger end of the double-ended brush, apply Effortlessly Airbrushed Highlighter wherever you want light to hit: tops of cheekbones, down the center of the nose, and on the brow bone. The small end is perfect for more targeted highlighting, like the inner corner of the eyes.
To keep makeup looking fierce, tap the sponge into the Evercolor Poreless Face Defender, and lightly pat this innovative, sheer formula all over the face. Never swipe or rub.
Complete your look by applying Classic Color Lipstick to lips.
From Mally Beauty.
- 0.46-oz Evercolor Poreless Face Defender
- 1-fl oz Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer
- 0.4-oz Perfect Prep Under Eye Brightener
- 0.06-oz Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Autumn Shimmer
- 0.31-oz More is More Mascara in Black
- 0.01-oz Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner in Graphite
- 0.05-oz Effortlessly Airbrushed Highlighter in Stardust
- 0.13-oz Classic Color Lipstick in Refined Rose
- Double-ended highlighter brush
- Makeup bag