Lobster Salad with Mango, Avocado & Citrus Vinaigrette
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 handfuls of mixed baby greens or butter lettuce
- 2 lobster tails (about 5–6 oz each)
- 1 avocado
- 1 mango
- Make the vinaigrette by whisking the lemon and lime juices together with the sugar and salt. Add the olive oil and black pepper to taste.
- Prepare the avocado by slicing it into slices and removing the peel. Slice the mango into two halves by cutting down on either side of the large seed. Before peeling, slice the mango halves into slices without slicing through the peel. Then cut the halves into half and slide your knife along the peel to remove it and free the slices. Arrange the mango and avocado slices into a circle in the center of each plate, alternating mango and avocado. Finely dice the rest of the mango and avocado and combine together with some of the vinaigrette to make a salsa.
- Lightly dress the mixed greens or butter lettuce and place them in the center of the circle. Slice the lobster tails into medallions and arrange them on the bed of lettuces. Drizzle more vinaigrette over the lobster and avocado and mango.
- Place a few dollops of the salsa around the plate.