What is it: Say hello to Laura's multitasking marvel. When worn under your Baked or powder eye shadow or eyeliner, this ingenious primer-and-eye shadow-in-one improves wear and prevents creasing and fading. Waterproof Eye Spackle Hues also comes in irresistible colors that can moonlight as a fade-resistant eye shadow.
Who is it for: Anyone who wants to maximize their eye makeup performance and wear.
Why is it different: This is a fabulous new way to keep your eye makeup in place. You get a top-notch primer and a richly hued eye shadow in one ingenious product.
How do I use it: Dot a thin layer directly over clean eyelids. Blend with the applicator or your fingertip. The creamy, buildable formula may be worn alone for a sheer wash of color, or applied under any of the Baked eye shadows (not included) for extra dimension. Do not over-click pen. To prevent dry-out, keep cap tightly closed in between uses.
From Laura Geller.
- Includes 0.074-fl oz Waterproof Eye Spackle Hues
- Aubergine Queen: a rich, earthy plum shade
- Mauve Majesty: a warm, pale mauve shade
- Mink: a smooth-satin taupe shade
- Pink Primadonna: a classic rose pink shade
- Plush Platinum: a pearly pale silver shade
- Prosecco Pearl: a luminous champagne shade
- Violet: a cool, glimmering violet shade
- Bronze: a shimmery bronze shade
- Neutralizer: a matte, peachy nude shade
- Champagne: a shimmery light gold shade
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Friday, January 18, 2019 from 7 – 8 p.m. ET