It's beauty dripping with Gilded Honey! For the first time ever, the Gilded Honey highlighter you love is also packed with complementary products for your eyes, lips, and face. Sweep your skin with the sweetening luminosity of the Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator. Blend the truffle tone of the Baked Eye Shadow Duo and Kajal Eyeliner into a smoky golden eye. Brush your cheekbones with the shimmering swirl of Baked Blush-N-Brighten, and finish the look off with Color Luster Lip Gloss.
How do I use it: For a subtle daytime look, use The Gilded Collection to create an even, natural-looking complexion with a touch of illumination and color on cheeks. Keep your eyes neutral with Baked Eye Shadow Duo Honey Butter shade, and Kajal Longwear Eyeliner on the upper lash line. Finish with a touch of gloss on lips and you're ready for the day!
For a nighttime look, use Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation to create flawless-looking skin. Using a small, tighter brush, apply Gilded Honey on cheeks for a bold, metallic accent. Apply Baked Eye Shadow Duo Honey Butter and Bordeaux Buzz shades for a smoky golden eye. Add Kajal Longwear Eyeliner on upper and lower lash lines for extra definition. Finish with a swipe of Color Luster Lip Gloss, alone or over lip color.
From Laura Geller.
- 0.32-oz Baked Balance-N- Brighten, in Porcelain, Fair, Light, Medium, Golden Medium, Tan, or Deep
- 0.16-oz Baked Blush-N-Brighten in Apricot Berry, a golden peachy-pink shade
- 0.16-oz Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey, an effervescent caramel honey shade
- 0.049-oz Kajal Longwear Eyeliner in Gilded Bronze
- 0.06-oz Baked Eye Shadow in HoneyButter/Bordeaux Buzz, warm mid-tone nude and deep plum-brown shades
- 0.21-fl oz Color Luster Lip Gloss in Honey Caramel, a rosy nude with gold pearl shade
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m., 2 – 4 p.m. ET