From Laura Geller, the six-piece Easy E's collection will give you the perfect eye look with velvety liners, dramatic lashes, and natural-looking brows.
The silky INKcredible Gel Eyeliner waterproof pencil glides on easily, while the GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara's glossy black formula gives the look of separated, thickened, and lengthened lashes for a dramatic, glamorous look. Glam up your lids with the iconic Baked Eye Shadow in Blueberry, or for a more of a subtle day look, apply Baked Eye Shadow in Frosting. Finish off your look with the Brow Gel Pencil to create shaped and defined brows with a natural-looking color in an easy to use gel pencil.
How do I use it: Using the INKcredible Gel Eyeliner for a fine line, sharpen eyeliner tip with built-in sharpener and draw a line as close to your upper and/or lower lashes as possible. Extend the line slightly at the outer corner. Starting at the base of the lashes, sweep one coat of GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara up and out toward lash tips. Sweep the double-ended eye shadow brush over the powder and apply from the base of your lashes up to the eyelid crease. For a bolder, high-voltage look, dampen your brush and apply eye shadow wet. Beginning at the fullest part of the brow, fill in your brows using short strokes. Comb brows into place with the spoolie tip.
From Laura Geller.
- 0.25-fl oz GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara in Black
- 0.01-oz INKcredible Waterproof Gel Eyerliner in Brown Eyed Girl, an espresso brown shade with silver shimmer
- 0.042-oz Brow Gel Pencil in Universal
- 0.07-oz Baked Eye Shadow in Frosting, a light cocoa shade shade
- 0.07-oz Baked Eye Shadow in Blueberry, a creamy deep blue shade
- Double-ended eye shadow brush
Tune in to QVC for Laura Geller Makeup Studio
Wednesday, October 3, 2018 from 2 – 3 a.m., 2 – 4 p.m. ET